> District Home > Campus Home > Sitemap > Translate
It's a GREAT day to be a Bulldog!
Good Choices...Good Things Happen
Bad Choices...Bad Things Happen
Welcome To Fourth Grade Math!
Meet The Teacher Form
4th Grade Math
Teacher Wish List
colored card stock
1. Listen during instruction time without disrupting class.
2. Raise your hand to speak or get out of your seat.
3. Stay on task quietly and do not disturb others.
4. Bring all materials and assignments to class daily.
5. Be polite and respectful to others.
6. Be quiet and keep hands to self in lines, hallway, and restrooms.
7. Follow all classroom policies and procedures.
Progress Reports and Report Card Dates:
Corrections: No corrections unless marked correct and return.
Daily Grades/Tests 100%
Fourth Grade Supply List
1 - Mead single 2-inch zipper binder
1 - red plastic folder w/pockets & brads
5 - Composition books wide ruled, 100 pgs.
1 - spiral notebook wide ruled, 70 pgs.
1 - pencil pouch
1 pkg - #2 Ticonderoga pencils (24 count)
2 - pink pearl erasers
1 pkg - yellow highlighters (2 count)
2 boxes - 7” Crayola colored pencils (12 count)
2 boxes - Crayola Classic markers, thick (8 count)
8 - Elmer’s glue sticks
1 pair - 5” scissors
1 - pencil sharpener w/shavings catcher
2 boxes - Kleenex tissues
1 box - Gallon freezer bags
1 box - Quart size freezer bags
1 pkg - disinfecting wipes
1 pkg - wet wipes
1 pkg - lined 3X5 index cards white
Edgewood Intermediate School
804 E. Pine
Edgewood, TX 75117
Phone: (903) 896-2143
Fax: (903) 896-7056
Copyright © Edgewood Independent School District 2016